My way to render

Because my project was so big and used a lot of gpu, I wasn’t able to render it on OBS perfectly. So I test with QuickTime and yeah it seems a way better.

So for those who are spending time to find the good presets and are bored of that, just use QuickTime screen recorder.

But if you wanna make it, you have to know that you need a tv screen. Mine is an old 1920x1080 screen so this is perfect for HD vids. Connect it with hdmi cable to your laptop and use it as output with eOutput.

In eOutput put full screen to secondary display and set the resolution on 1920x1080. Your output will now appear on your tv.

Then on QuickTime go to File > record screen and slide the selection on the second display. Adjust it (sometimes physicals screens crop the picture but you can adjust perfectly, it’s a bit tricky but with the corners measures it’s perfect), and make sure to put the selection at the end of the screen (in my case full left).

If you wanna record the sound well I use my audio10 to send audio in my mixer Xone4D and I use booth output to reinject the signal in my audio10 input. In this way I can use the signal in QuickTime and record both video and audio.

I’m writing this during the record so I hope all will be good at the end :joy: if no I will destroy this post :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: if yes well you will see the result :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2:

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing your workflow. I like to do it this way:

1 Like

Wooow I didn’t know this kind of devices, could it be possible to record longs lives?? My first test with ebo is 80mn long

Yes, you can record long live sets. The longest I recorded was around 60 minutes, but you should be able to record longer sets. The files get huge because it records 4K 60 fps, so the max record time depends on the size of the ssd.

1 Like

Good to know, a little expensive for me but it seems really powerful

Here is the result

1 Like