Checking Ebo Suite Compatibility with new MacOs

s Ebo Suite compatible with the stable version Monterey? I may be updating from Catalina 10.15.7

Model Name: MacBook Pro
Model Identifier: MacBookPro16,1
Processor Name: 8-Core Intel Core i9
Processor Speed: 2.4 GHz
Number of Processors: 1
Total Number of Cores: 8
L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB
L3 Cache: 16 MB
Hyper-Threading Technology: Enabled
Memory: 32 GB

Also, is there page were Ebosuite makes these compatibility announcements?

We didn’t test EboSuite with Monterey yet, but we will make sure EboSuite will work smoothly on the stable version. Good point about the compatibility announcements. We will add that to the website. Cheers.

2 Likes

I flipped already to Monterey and to my first experience my sets works like before …
don t take me on “all” the efx or add ons … but I don’t think it will be a bumpy ride this time.

on M1 2021 and Intel laptop from 2017 MBP

Hi Franky, that is good to hear. We just released EboSuite 1.9 that is optimised for MI and the latest Live 11beta. It also has many other improvements under hood. You’ll find more info about this release here.

1 Like

the only thing I need to specify maybe is that my sets don’t play smooth on my intel MBP anymore or I have to add my external graphics card because of too heavy workload cpu wise … but in all it works without any flows on the EboSuite / Ableton 10 / 11 side. but on a M1 or higher processor I can confirm that it flies smoothly … even without external graphics card even on the simple M1 MBP version.

1 Like

I’m running Live 11.1b7, EboSuite 1.9 on a Mac Book Pro MX Pro with macOS Monterey 12.0.1 and the entire stack is performing flawlessly.

2 Likes