When I play eISF from the middle of the Ableton Live 11 project, the screen won't show on time

My computer specifications…

Macbook Pro
intel i9 8Core
32GB
AMD Radeon Pro 5500M 8GB
1TB SSD

I making works using eISF.

I put eISF in each of the six empty audio tracks and process it with eFX, Envelope Fallower, and LFO plugins.

When I play it because I want to check the video from the middle while working on it, I need to adjust the opacity because something is not displayed according to the ISF file.

I wonder if this is simply a problem with the ISF file or whether the plug-in needs to be improved.

And I’m designing to respond to eISF real-time performance, but it’s not easy to optimize.
Please let me know if there is anything I need to check that I don’t know. Thank you.

Hi, I haven’t seen that happen before. You should be able to start the composition anywhere on the timeline. Can you tell me a bit more about your situation? How do you adjust te opacity? Is the volume or the opacity fader set to 0 when you start playing from the middle? Does it happen on all tracks at the same time? Can you send me the project with the ISF shaders to contact@ebosuite.com so I can have a look?
Cheers