Welcome to Discourse

Thanks for your interest in EboSuite. This is the place where EboSuite users (or people interested in the tool) can share experiences, show their work, answer questions and get answers. The EboSuite team welcomes you! For who doesn’t know: EboSuite transforms Ableton Live into the ideal tool for video remixers, DVJ’s and audiovisual performers and producers.

I am hoping that this goes only to admin - as I have no interest in making this a public comment.
I note that your example set shows a woman being hit in the face, repeatedly. And the consequence is her visual ‘deconstruction’ as a person. I am a 74-year-old male philosopher, so have no personal hurt here - but if you don’t change it, the time will certainly come when you pay a heavy price. Such presentations are now verboten - no excuses, no explanations. Take my word for it - you must not use such content. The next person who objects may be much more hurt by it. My interest is in getting you to ‘cease and desist’ - in your own interest, and to reduce such content.

1 Like

WTF is this post !? :smiley:

Good catch! Awesome to be a new user, find this comment and see that Jaroen and team have since changed it. This is what subtle change for the better looks like :purple_heart: