L3 Cache: 6 MB
Memory: 16 GB
Intel HD Graphics 3000: (builtin)
VRAM (Dynamic, Max): 512 MB
AMD Radeon HD 6490M (PciE)
VRAM (Dynamic, Max): 256 MB

Hi,
Above I have included the Mac book stats of the PC I am running ebo Suite on,
I am running into playback issues, it was working initially now the playback is playing the audio
But not the video or, some of the video or doing weird stuff with the crossfade, I can include a video of the issue and explain what is in the project, it is using only 2 audio tracks and a master track, I want to get some help to see if I can use Ebo with this Mac book, or do I need a better one?

Thanks,

San Ajaye
Link to video of error.

Hello,

welcome to the EboSuite forums,

Could you please give us a bit more detail into what didn’t work as you excepted?

Looking at the video, it seems to be working as intended.
Few things to note:
There is a subtractive blend mode enabled on the track 2, so if track 1 is dark it might result in a dark video in the main output.
Video in arrangement view is not supported at the moment.

Concerning the hardware, the video memory of both GPUs is extremely low, so amount of videos and effects you can play at the same time would be extremely limited.

I’d strongly advise to get something with a GPU of at least of 4GB VRAM.

If you would like to debug your Live Set, you could send it to us via wetransfer so we can have a close look at the mappings, video formats etc.

cheers,
nesa

Hello Nesa,

Thank you for getting back to me.
I have uploaded a new video of the issue that I feel explains how the crossfade is omitting the central image and playback is sputtering and not moving forward but sticking, I think you will be able to tell from the new video. I also included the full ebo live set with the file eDecollected to debug, please confirm that all the needed files are included, or if I need to send you more, its my first time using the eDecollect plugin feature. You can find all of the files in the following Debug Files Link: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

Your feedback is appreciated.

Also their are automation mappings as well,
turning on and off the crossfade on the audio tracks,
and the eBlend plugin.

Thank you,

San
sanjayaajaye@outlook.com

Also Nesa,
If it does work in your debug test,
can I ask if you could render me an Mp4
with complete video and audio of the final movie,
I probably won’t be able to upgrade my Pc till into the new year
and wouldn’t mind seeing the video before that.

Thanks,
San

Hello San,

sorry for the late reply, I somehow omitted this thread during the holidays!

Thanks for sending the project files!
It seems to work fine here, I’ve sent you the screen recording via wetransfer, please check it and let me know if you notice any errors.

I don’t know what exactly is going wrong on your laptop, but it could really be that the amount of VRAM is too low.

Another thing you could try is to lower the resolution of video samples(currently they are 1920x1080, probably half of that would look almost the same).

Hope this helps.

best wishes,
nesa

1 Like

Thank you for your reply as well as the video, but the automation must of been disabled that connects the background to a pulsing envelope that is triggered by the basslines volume, can you see if you can get the envelope and plugin automation to work, and send me one more render, if so I would appreciate it.

Hello, trying to see if you got my last message?

Please reply to this message when you get a chance, thank you.