Video disappears

After loading a video into an audio tab with eClips enabled + eOutput in the master track, when I loop a region of my audio track (with Warp and Loop enabled) the video disappears from Ebosuite’s output and it will only play the audio. Why does this happen and how can I fix it? I uploaded a video of the issue I’m experiencing… Please take a look at it and let me know what I can do to resolve this issue. As soon as I click ‘warp’ on my audio track, the video stops playing. Thank you.

I’m running EboStudio on Ableton Live 10.1

Hi Gwinndow,
When you use Warp markers you need to save the Warp markers (click the ‘save’ button in the Sample section of the audio clip playback properties) the first time when you turn Warping on and each time you change the Warp markers. eClips will not be able to use the Warp markers when they have not been saved. The yellow warning that appears in the eClips interface warns about that and asks you to save the Warp markers.
The reason for this limitation is that Ableton does not give acces to the Warp markers in the Live set, we can only use one set of Warp markers that is stored in the .asd file after pressing save. When you change the Warp markers and press save, the video playback is automatically updated (this takes more or less one second).
A video clip can only have one set of Warp markers. So if you load multiple instances of a video clip in your Live set, editing the Warp markers from one video clip (and thus saving them) will change the Warp markers for all instances (since you need to save them to enable eClips to use them).
I hope this solves your issue, let me know if you need more help.

1 Like