Spout for Windows users

Hey. I just bought EboSuite and don’t try it yet because I’m out of studio but I have a suggestion if you don’t know it yet. It’s very useful to people like me using Resolume as a main Vj software in Windows, to make a plugin like eSyphon, using Spout. It’s easy to us to hack the esyphon transforming it for spout, but it’s much better for you to release a new one dedicated.

Hi saxelectro, thank you for the tip!
Currently EboSuite is not available for Windows. Are you using two systems, Mac and PC ?

No im not using Mac. Im using Windows Pc and I think that’s the first thing that you’re must mentioned in your site: “Only for Mac”. Because Ableton Live and Max has been released for both platforms.

Ai, Im sorry that that was not clear. And sorry for the disappointment. It is mentioned in the product descriptions and in the installation requirements. I’ll make sure that it will be mentioned more prominent. Would you like me to refund your money? And shall I put you on the mailinglist so we can send you a notification when we no more about a possible PC version?

You mentioned it in a very small tip at a very small point of product information. I recommend more highlighted mention. Now you have in front only the Ableton and M4Live application and that’s suspicious in a marketing way, because as I mentioned before, both applications has been released for all platforms. No I don’t want my money back. I prefer to waiting for a Windows release of EboSuite soon.

I’d also would like to be notified of a pc version.
And do you have an ETA on a pc version?

Hi Saxelectro,
We updated the website, so it is more clear that currently it is Mac only. Again, sorry for the confusion.
We are currently focussing on the Mac version and have no PC version planned yet. But we get a lot of requests, so we are looking into giving that a higher priority. Because I can’t give you a clear answer on when the PC version will be available, I think it is better to refund your money. We will put you on the mailinglist and notify you when we know more about the PC version. I’ll make sure that you can buy it then for the same price.

1 Like

Hi Alexher
Shall I put you on the mailinglist as well? Can you mail us at contact@ebosuite.com? We will notify you when we know more about the PC version.
As mentioned above: We are currently focussing on the Mac version and have no PC version planned yet. But we get a lot of requests, so we are looking into giving that a higher priority.
Cheers

Ok. Thank you very much. Notify me when you send my money back… I’m looking forward to get EboSuite for Windows when you release it!

It’s done! We’ll send you a notification when we know more about the PC version. Cheers.

Thank you very much!