Resizing and Positioning Clips in Large Set

I’m planning on a large Live set with a few tracks and a lot of clips in each.
I’m just wondering the best strategy for placing all these clips on the screen.
I thought I’d create a bunch of presets for etracktransform and flip between them in an audio effect rack but I’ve just realised you can only have one per track.
So it looks like I need to use clip envelopes.
Drawing a clip envelope for scale, x, y and possibly crop settings could get old quite quick though, even using copy and paste.
Is there an easier better way I haven’t thought of? I guess I could control the parameters from midi clips and/or m4l. Then at least I could reuse the clips. Or possibly use return channels. Haven’t looked into them yet.
TITA for any ideas!

Edit: copying and pasting envelopes is a bit easier than I thought (no need to select) so maybe that is the best option

Hi gavspav. Are you trying to place all the clips on screen at the same time or just have access to triggering many clips on just a few tracks? Not sure I have the answer but I’m curious to know what the answer is, if I don’t know.

I have four tracks and I’m trying to place all clips on the screen at the same time - or at least have the option to do so.

I have a bunch of scenes and I want to arrange the clips differently in each scene.

I posted a non-related question in the Forum and this is part of what was sent to me. Maybe it’s what you’re looking for?

• Use eTrackTransform to scale / rotate / position the videos to make an arrangement