Organize different esamplers in one rack?!

hi,
from what i read in another post the esampler and also the esimpler are designed not to be turned off. for my project i am working with one big sampler-track where many different audio samplers are chained into one rack. Every Sampler is supposed to hold one scene and the others are turned off (CPU reasons). Now i would like to do the same with esamplers, this time not mainly to save GPU+CPU but to be able to switch between video scenes in the same way i am switching audio scenes/samplers. also i would like to switch them with one macro via push. How would that be possible if i cannot turn esamplers off and on again?? the only other way to do something similar is to layer the different esamplers on different midi tracks and turn the different midi tracks on and off again but this way i could never do moren than lets say 10 different video samplers in one project. any other solutions? cheers, deniz

Hi lautos,
Shall we plan a Skype session to discuss your case? If I see your set-up and listen to your ideas I might be able to help. I will send you an email.
Cheers
Jeroen