No ISF shaders showing up in drop down menu

When loading the eISF or eFX-ISF there are no ISF shaders in the drop down menus. The top drop down menu shows EboStudio/, ISF all/, Standard/, and test/ however when selecting any of those the second drop down menu only has “All Categories” as an option and the last drop down menu does not open to display any options. It remains blank.

When I check the ISF folder on my computer at Ableton>EboSuite>eFX> ISF I am able to see that the “EboStudio” and “Standard” folders do contain the .fs files.

How can I access the ISF shaders in the drop down menus in eISF and eFX-ISF?

Hi Foroudi9, sorry for my late reply. Did you make the ‘test’ and ‘ISF all’ folders in the ISF folder?
I haven’t seen this situation before, maybe we should plan a Skype session so I can have a closer look at it?

Foroudi9, what version of Live do you use? If it is Live 9: is it in 32bit or 64 bit mode? (you need 64bit mode)

In Live 11 Beta the folders that show up are

while in Live 10 the correct folders show up.
I am using Max 8.1.8 configured externally in Ableton.

Hi Joe, sorry for the late reply. This issue is related to changes in Live 11. Soon we will release a service update (EboSuite 1.72) that will fix this.

2 Likes

Excellent, thank you for the update.

1 Like

Has this been fixed? I’m currently running version 2.0, Ableton Live 11 Suite, macOS 12.3 (M1 Pro), and am currently unable to see any ISF shaders:

HI cahern7, this has been fixed in 1.72, but something broke it somehow in 2.0. We are investigating it. It is only an issue with 2.0 on m1 in native mode. It works with Live in Rosetta mode.
Timo

EDIT: this is fixed, see message below

We just released a new installer for EboSuite 2.0 that includes a fix for this issue and a fix for the eLiveSetTool (the Upgrade/Decollect modes were flipped). Download the new (2.001) installer here.

Hi. I’m using an M1 and live 11. i also cant see any isf shaders when i click on All. i deleted ebosuite and reinstalled the new update but still not working.

Hi drth,
In your screenshot the browser is looking in the main ISF folder. There are sub-folders in the main ISF folder: the ‘Standard’ folder and ‘EboStudio’ folder and any folder you created yourself to order your ISF shaders.

Select one of these folders to see the shaders in that folder.

1 Like