Main output closing when changing ableton set

Hi here, just wanna know if there is a way to not close the main output when I change my ableton set?
When I’living I’m using 2 ableton sessions, one on a10 and one on a11. I often change sets (every 5/10min) and mix both with a xone 4D.

So when I work with Ebo, it’s a problem because he automatically close se main output window when I wanna use another set and when it reopen with the new set I have to re place the window in the right HDMI monitor.

This is nothing at home but on stage (maybe one day) it will be a problem. And so If you have any ideas you’re welcome

Have a nice day

Hi Ecume
One way to do this is by sending the output of EboSuite to a Syphon client application and send the Syphon client’s output to the video projector. When you open the new set and the Syphon output name is the same in the eVideoSend plug-in, the new EboSuite output will appear automatically in the Syphon client’s output. You can use EboSuite’s output window as a preview window then. Make sure to select the proper output resolution (for example, 1920x1080) in the eOutput plug-in and make sure it is not set to ‘Linked to window size’, otherwise the resolution of EboSuite’s output window will be used for the Syphon stream to the Syphon client. You can download a very light Syphon client application here (called Simple Client):

1 Like

Thaaaanks I will check it later but it’s sound nice :fire::fire::fire:
I’ m a dreamer and definitely not the only one but It will be awesome if it will be possible to use two EboSuites on two abletons sessions at the same time. Am I asking too much?? :sweat_smile::rofl: have a nice night :grin::grin:

1 Like