Ideal GPU for EboSuite, VDMX, OBS, PP, FCPX?

Howdy folks, bit late to the game but here I am :slight_smile: Bought the lovely Ebosuite earlier this year I believe, but have yet to get around to using it…Partly cause I haven’t installed OSX on my potential hackintosh build, could use my 15" 2011 MBP but heres my question/poll:

What GPU (please lets keep Nvidia out of this discussion due to no MacOS support) would you recommend and what GPU are you using and why?

Looking for a clean, quiet fast conversion GPU (currently got it boiled down to the AMD ASUS Vega 64 Strix) for live streaming, video manipulation, video rendering (crunching numbers doing effects rendering etc.) something futureproof that doesn’t stutter when asked to do 4k or take half an hour doing noise-reduction rendering on a 2 min video…

Nvidia no MacOS support? :thinking:
I’m running a Hackintosh with a Geforce 970 gtx and works quiet well with the ebosuite actually.
No problems so far.

Ok cool, I was just trying with the UHD 630 iGPU and an older nvidia and couldn’t get MacOS installed at all. Anyway I’m now desperately seeking the right GPU for my needs. I guess one of them is that it supports High Sierra (last update) natively (I guess that’d be ideal anyway) so I’m thinking something along the lines of a Vega 64 would be the best bet, although they’re hard to get these days unfortunately