Hi all at Ebosuite
I have been using Ebosuite for a month or so now and in the main I have found it to be amazing, thank you.
I am building a live performance set in Live and the last piece of the puzzle is adding in the visuals using Ebosuite. I have ran into a few issues while doing so, I will list them here.
Please note - I am not complaining, the software is great and exactly what I had been looking for! This is just a bit of feedback and maybe I am doing something wrong at my end in which I can be pointed in the right direction.
My original plan was to make an Instrument Rack with 8 chains, each chain containing a drum rack with eSamplers on between 16 and 64 drum rack slots.
I wanted to map the Drum Racks on/off button plus fx parameters to a midi controller to 8 macros. Turning off drum racks that weren’t currently in use to save cpu.
As soon as I grouped one eSampler drum rack to an instrument rack things started to act strange. My clip was no longer triggering the sequence that I had programmed, it began triggering different eSampler slots randomly.
I was trying to use follow actions for eClips but could not get things to work.
Within my eSampler drum rack clip, I added automation to a load of parameters in the eSampler via the clip envelope - Attack/Decay/Start etc. I have 32 eSamplers in the drum rack and made adjustments to all 32 to give a bit of randomness to the visuals. When I triggered my clip after making the adjustments the cpu meter went from 15% to between 40 and 50%. I cleared all automation on the clip and the cpu went back to a steady 15% again.
When adding automation to eFx parameters everything works fine and I’ve not had any issues.
Here is the spec of my laptop -
MBP 2014, 2.5GHz Intel Core i7.
Memory - 16GB 1600 MHz DDR3.
Graphics - NVIDIA GEForce GT 750M 2GB
Intel Iris Pro 1536MB
Hope you can help with any of the above