Folder option play

hi jeroen, would it be possible to create a folder option and from that folder to play with video sample and activate them numerically or by alphabet for example?

Hi vds, Im not sure that I understand what you mean. Can you explain your idea in a bit more detail?
How would you like to trigger/activate the samples?
Cheers
Jeroen

Hi Jeroen, of course, I would try to explain better. :slightly_smiling_face:
I’ll give an example:
I open the “esampler” with a drum rack and with a folder from where I have all the samples saved I have to assign the sample one by one to be able to shoot them.
If there is, for example, an “efolder” plugin that directly collects the samples without having to assign them from the chosen folder, the user will save all the time of assigning samples because when you’re working with small video samples or with many is a long time job and if at the same time, for example, you want to make a random it would be even easier without having to depend on third-party instruments and without require more computer resources. All this taking into account that the “efolder” would use the samples in a random way without following any order or with the possibility of ordering them alphanumerically as an example.
Would it be possible to create a plugin like that?

Another question, apart from the previous one: is if there’s an option to create slide in video format as it is done with the sample of the ableton simpler slice

Thanks!!

1 Like

I do not want to be insistent, but it is possible that I comment, thanks :slight_smile:

Hi vds
Sorry for the late reply! The eFolder is a cool feature. We haven’t planned such feature. I’ll add it to the list, but I don’t know when we’ll have time to actually add. But it is an interesting idea.
We are planning on adding slicing, you can expect that in a future release.

2 Likes

:raised_hands: it would be fantastic, thanks!

1 Like