EComper Not Working

I’m getting a message “Data Received Is Incomplete. Please Retry.”

I see in the manual it says in rare cases this will happen, please retry but it isn’t working for me.

I’ve tried it with different source material and different instances but can’t get any results.

Still can’t get ecomper to work with 1.51,10.1
Anyone else experiencing this?

Hi, is there a fix for this? I’m getting each time I use the comper. I have converted video file to hap but keep getting this error

Hi muzka, we’ll have to look into this. What OSX, Ableton and EboSuite version are you using? Can you mail us a screenshot of the Max window (to open this window, right-click on the title bar of an EboSuite plug-in and select ‘Open Max Window’, see below)? Can you send us the video and the Live set you are using to contact@ebosuite.com, so we can recreate your situation? Cheers

I’m getting the same error - I think it’s because my source video sample is not HAP. When I open max window it says “eComper: failed sequence contains one or more files that are not HAP encoded (current limitation of the eComper)”

Actually, I just tried loading a HAP video into the eSampler and creating and selecting a MIDI clip and clicking “Use Selected midi clip to make edit” in the eComper, and i’m still getting the Data received is incomplete error. Open Max Window only shows “eComper: retry”

Hi hat, I can’t reproduce this issue, the eComper seems to work fine here, so I need some more information to understand what is happening in your case. What OSX, Ableton and EboSuite version are you using?

• can you mail us a screenshot of the Max window (to open this window, right-click on the title bar of an EboSuite plug-in and select ‘Open Max Window’, see above)?
  • can you send us the video and the Live set you are using to contact@ebosuite.com, so I can recreate your situation?

Was this ever resolved? I’m trying to do the same thing and keep getting “Data Received is incomplete” The clip plays correctly using different audio but I cannot create a new clip

Hi Stixnskin,
Let’s figure out what is happening in your case. Are you using the latest version of EboSuite? And what Ableton Live version are you using?

• could you send us a screenshot of the Max window (right-click on the title bar of an EboSuite plug-in and select ‘Open Max Window’, see above), so we can check if there are more clues there?
  • could you send us the video and the Live set you are using to contact@ebosuite.com, so I can recreate your situation?