EboSuite 1.72 (release date 2021-01-12)

This update brings the following new additions/fixes:

• eVideoIn: added background removal options (Mac OS 10.14 or higher needed)
  • Compatibility with Mac OS Big Sur
  • Compatibility with Ableton Live 11
  • Preperations for compatibility with M1 architecture (needs further testing)
  • Fix for audio level increase when inserting eISF plug-in

Download the updated installer here .

Or if you prefer to install this update manually, download the manual installation files here .

6 Likes

I expected it perfect, thank you very much

1 Like

I just dloaded this and opened the demo set.
Only the clips in the esamplers give me video output.
The eclips and ISF generator tracks are blank

Hi Gavspav, sorry for the late reply. Do you still have this issue? Are you using Live 10 or Live 11?

Hey there, since updating to 1.72 eSamplers are breaking. Video appears frozen at frame 1, audio plays fine, when set to Normal. Video plays when set to looped playback however. I’m running Big Sur on the new M1 MacBook Pro. Was running ok in Ableton 10 prior to update. Live 11 has same issue!

1 Like

Going to try reinstalling update manually

update: Reinstalling manually didn’t fix issue. FX work perfectly fine, only issue is eSampler only plays back frame 1 when triggered at any start point.

Update 2: downgrading to 1.71 with installer fixes eSampler issue

Update 3: on a whim replaced eSampler 1.72 with eSampler 1.71 manually leaving everything but eSampler at 1.72. Playback WORKS but still appears to be frozen at frame 1 for eSampler

i try to run ebosuite in M1 mac but its not working, it freezes the images

1 Like

I installed today the 1.72 version on my new M1 Macbook Pro and works very bad frames the demo set and a lot of use of GPU

1 Like

The support with this company is very bad, no one response to the forum problems and no response to the mails of the customers.

Hi Alespardo, sorry for the late reply. EboSuite should work fine on M1. Maybe we should plan a Skype session so we can check the performance together with you. I can’t find an email from you, did you send it to contact@ebosuite.com? Why type of graphics card are you using? Are you using Live 10 or 11? Can you mail us the specs of your computer? I hope we can get you up and running soon. Cheers

Hi Pavlos, sorry for the late reply. EboSuite should work fine with M1. Are you still having this issue? What kind of graphics card are you using? Are you using Live 10 of 11? Maybe we should plan a Skype session to check the performance together with you. Please send us an email at contact@ebosuite.com, so we can take the discussion there and plan a Skype session if needed. Cheers

Hi @relative, sorry for the late reply! I am sorry to see that you are having this issue with the eSampler. EboSuite should work fine with M1, Big Sur and Live 11. Shall we plan a Skype session, so we can have a look together with you? Please send us an email at contact@ebosuite.com, so we can take the discussion there and plan a Skype session if needed. Cheers.

I sent you a mail on Friday from alespardo@gmail.com. Im working with an Macbook Pro M1 and ableton 11.0.2 or the beta 11.0.5b and the eclips doesn’t work for me. I load a mp4 video and the video freezes

Hi alespardo, that is strange. I can’t find an email from you from last week, also not in the spam folder. Did you send it to contact@ebosuite.com?
Do you have Warping enabled on the clip that freezes? Did you save the Warp Markers? You need to save the Warp Markers when you enable or change the Warp Markers, otherwise Ableton Live and EboSuite get confused and video might freeze.

One thing, if the video doesn’t have audio where’re the warp markers? I can make the videos working with simpler but not on a audio track

That is the right email address, but it is not in my mailbox. Can you send me a new email to check if it arrives?
If a video doesn’t have Warp Markers, Live will create a ‘silent’ audio track for that video. When you open the Sample Editor, you can enable/disable Warping and edit Warp Markers as if the video has audio. Often, Warp Markers will be enabled by default. But if they are not saved, EboSuite will behave unpredictably.

I sent you a test mail. Will post a screen shot of the clip with the video later

This mail was in the Gmail spam folder (contact@ebosuite.com is redirected to a Gmail address). I found your mail from Friday now too. I just marked them as ‘Not Spam’, so I hope your next mails will be directed into the Main inbox. Sorry about that.

Ok thanks. I’m not a spamer lol
Will post here the captures

Ok, thanks. I am curious what is happening in your case.