This update brings the following new additions/fixes:
- added option to set and remember the GPU (or eGPU) to use with EboSuite
- eSampler: 2 new tempo-based slice methods: 1/4 Beats and 1/8 Beats. Slices are created on every 1/4th beat, according to Live’s BPM setting (see Manual page 21). Useful to automatically create slices on beat. You can also use these slice modes to play long video files more easily and to do basic video editing on tracks (like videos on audio tracks in Arrangement View) (see Manual page 22).
- updated eDecollect, a tool to undo the effects of ‘collect all and save’ for EboSuite devices (not included in the installer, see the manual for download link)
- added missing files to eClips and eOutput
- various minor fixes, UI tweaks, and workflow improvements
Download the updated installer here.
Or if you prefer to install this update manually, download the manual installation files here.