Ebo, 3x iPhone, Live Stream to Facebook? GoProas LiveCam?

Hi! I just saw that NewTek just put out a new NDI app for mac! The app is called NDI virtual input and it allows you to get an iphone camera feed as a webcam on macOS! You just need to download the new NDIHXCamera app on the appstore (for iphone and ipad)

I hope it helps! Cheers everyone and have a lovely week!

owae.ga

1 Like

Hee Carlos,
Thanks for the tip! Very useful solution.
Cheers!

1 Like

Hey, Hey!
I am back in the Studio and I got a Blackmagic Atem Mini (and and ISO to check the difference) and now I wonder how to sent a Track out per eSyphonOut only and that track NOT to the Master? Is there a way?
Great! Great! Also loving the new Text PlugIn!! Wish it could use the FX without the eSyphonIn workaroundā€¦

Later!

Jacob

Hi Jacob, I think I know a way to do what you want. It has to do that eSyphonOut (currently) does not support sending the alpha channel out, and you can exploit this to do what you want. The easiest way to do this is to put an eFX-Fade on the same channel and set it to fully wet like this:

Let me know if this a solution for you!
cheers
Timo

Just one correction, eSyphonOut supports alpha channel so you can send transparent videos out of EboSuite.

What Timo was trying to say is that eSyphonOut ignores the opacity of the track, and you could use that to create a situation where a track with eSyphonOut is not visible on the master, but still sends itā€™s output.

Iā€™m guessing with this setup you wanted to have separate tracks sending their video to separate inputs of ATEM, this sounds really exciting - please let us know how it went:)
It might be pretty heavy on the bandwidth though, because there would be multiple textures downloaded simultaneously from GPU to CPU.

cheers,
nesa

This is so helpful, everyone! Thank you! Iā€™ve got the Syphon Virtual Cam working in OBS, and itā€™s amazing! A couple questions:

1. Are people finding that the NDI virtual input plus the NDIHXCamera app most stable, from the above choices, when using an iphone or ipad?
  2. Iā€™ve been told that it would behoove me to use both my '18 Mini plus my '14 Macbook Pro when streaming both audio and video, in order to keep CPU into OBS lower. Thoughts on this? If there are any ideas on how to best approach this it would be oh so appreciative. Iā€™ve setup my system with two interfaces, like this video, to help with CPU. Very cool! How To Live Stream Producing Music in Ableton on Twitch Using Mac OS - YouTube
  3. Iā€™m basically using Ebosuite as a ā€œvisualizerā€, so one thought I had (if going the two computer route) is to use Ableton Link, and have my clock on my Mini control Ebosuite MIDI clips on my older Macbook Pro. Whacha think?

MANY THANKS in advance!!

1 Like