Can't get some video files into Ableton

Ableton tells me that certain files are ‘corrupt or unlicensed’. I see no rhyme nor reason for this, so if anyone has any suggestions that would be very helpful.

In fact, a number of the video files included with the demo track wont even load.

Ableton 10.1
Catalina 10.15.6
Macbook 2.6 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i7

Hi ludibund, can you send us a video that doesn’t work to contact@ebosuite.com? Then we can try it here and see if we can find anything unusual.

Hi @ludibund, apart from sending us the files, could you please clarify if you are getting that message in Ableton Live, or you are trying to open demo track videos in the QuickTime player?

Ok, I’ll make a video and send it. However, when I tried to email this issue to that address last week it was bounced back. I’ll try again with the video, and hopefully it will work.

The message is showing when I try to drop clips into Ableton.

Hi Ludibund, are still having troubles using the address contact@ebosuite.com? I am not aware of any issues with this email address.

Just to follow up on this, @ludibund, perhaps the files were too large for our email server? In that case you can send us the files via wetransfer to contact@ebosuite.com