Can’t find the ebo window in VDMX vid in plugin

Hi, as it said, I Can’t find the ebo window in VDMX external vid in plugin. I miss certainly something but I wanna know if some of you had already coypled ebo suite in vdmx5 and how you do it ^^ have a nice and of year :wink:

Hi Ecume,
You should be able to send EboSuite’s output to VDMX using Syphon. Use EboSuite’s eVideoSend plug-in to do this. Put it on the Master Track to send the final output, or on an Audio/MIDI track to send the output of that track solely. In VDMX you should see EboSuite as a Syphon source. I am not too familiar with VDMX’s interface, but I know it is very capable software to do this.
Cheers

1 Like

Thaaaanks I will try it tonight have a nice end of year :grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

Weell even if symphony is activated I can’t find it as a window in VDMX…

Hi Ecume,
It should work with Syphon. Here you can find more information about receiving Syphon streams in VDMX:

Use the eVideoSend plug-in to create a Syphon stream in EboSuite:

In this example the output of an Audio track with an eArrangement plug-in is streamed with Syphon. The Syphon stream name is ‘EboSuite - 3 Audio’ in this example. You should be able to select that stream in VDMX as a video input.

1 Like

Hi jeroen, even with your advice I can’t find syphon window in vdmx, maybe it’s because I use the free version of vdmx, without licence?

I also can’t have vdmx in syphon recorder even if I use ndi output

Well the key was to start VDMX first :heart::heart::heart: now I have to grab a licence for VDMX but I will try on the fly this config and the great ebosuite

Hi Ecume, so it works now, when you start VDMX first?

1 Like

All right this is working like that

1 Like