EboLiveSampler device?

Hi! We are discussing on a facebook post about the idea of using ebosuite in a DJ setup. The idea of having a live video sampling device came up. What do you think about it? 42

1 Like

or make an EboInput that would get video input from other softwares!

1 Like

Yes! An eboSyphonIn device!

But I think it would be really interesting to be able to record videoclips on the go using a live recording device! I think these ideas could be merged! But I am fine if there is an eboSyphonIN and an eboLiveRecorder :wink:

1 Like

We are planning on adding a Syphon in device. The live recording device will take a bit longer, but that is definitely something that we are into. We did a lot of cool shows with that concept in the past with the prototypes of EboSuite.

2 Likes

I was just thinking this would make Ebosuite the whole Live experience; being able to capture video clips on the fly, in time and immediately throw them on a eboclips track. Something like the looper or just be able to record into clips.

1 Like

Yes, so we are looking forward to work on that! There are some other things we need to work on before we can work on that, but it is in the pipeline. Cheers!

Hi Jeroen,
any idea when you will be able to realise and offer this live video recording / sampling / looping option? Because this is exactly what we need for our upcoming show…

best

Hi bauer3000, it is part of the next update, EboSuite 2.0. We are finishing development, so it will be released soon. When is the performance? I might be able to send you a beta version if needed.
Cheers

2 Likes

The preproduction will start in January. So a Betaversion would be great!!!
Best

Hi bauer3000, please send us an email to contact@ebosuite.com. Then we’ll discuss the beta there.
Cheers

Hi Jeroen,
did you receive my email? (15.12.)

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best