Persistent Registration Pop-up

Hi eboteam!

In my DefaultLiveSet, I’ve a track with 16x eSimpler, and my Master track has an eOutput and eSyphonOut.

At least 50% of the time when I launch Live, I get an ebosuite registration pop-up.

The manual doesn’t mention anything, afaics, about the need to periodically re-register the suite. Similarly, I didn’t find any previous forum posts about it. Could it be my installation isn’t so great?

I’m currently running Live 11.1 with Max 8.2.1 (M4L license only) on a Late 2013 retina MBP with MacOS 10.14.6 Mojave. Though I’ve had the issue since installing post-black Friday last year. It’s only really showing up as regularly as it is now since I added the above devices to my default set.

Should I uninstall/reinstall? Or is there a file I can tweak somewhere?

Thanks
JT

That is really weird and a new situation for us.

Does it accept your code every time? The code is saved in your system in a standard way that is used for other app settings as well, I don’t know how they are cleared automatically in your case. Do you use software running that automatically clears things like this?

What you could do is the following: paste your code in a text file and save it as license.ebo in your /users/shared/ folder. This is a method we use for classrooms so that one license can be used for multiple users, but it might also be a solution for your issue (though I still don’t know what causes your issue).

Thanks Timo, it seems to have worked! :slight_smile:

1 Like

good to hear! I still don’t know what was happening in the first place, do other apps also forget their settings sometimes on your system?

No, never seen it happen before. My guess is I installed it for ‘all users’. Dunno. Main thing is it’s working :smiley: Cheers Timo!