Windows support

Any plans to support Windows any time soon? I am very interested in EboSuite, but I am a Windows user :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi Christian, for now we are focussing on the Mac version solely, but we get a lot of requests for Windows support, so we might give that a higher priority in the future.

Any idea on the timeline for that? 1 year? Less? More?

I’m asking because I have the chance to play with EboSuite on a friend’s borrowed Mac for a while. Though I will only do it if there will be a Windows version coming soon

Cheers

1 Like

Hi Christian
We didnt plan anything about Windows support yet. It will probably take a while before we get to that, so you shouldnt wait for that. I will send you a message when I know more if you like, but dont expect that to be soon, probably more than a year.

Hello, any news on a windows version?
I’m switching to a windows machine and I won’t be able to use my Ebo license anymore, which is a shame.
thanks
Florent

Hi Florent, no news yet, but we are looking into it. If you like to be added to the mailinglist, so we can notify you when we know more, please send us an email at contact@ebosuite.com.

thanks!
I understand this is not an easy task

• 1 for Windows 10 support…I was sooooo excited about this product till I saw it is for mac only…you have a sale here in a heartbeat when Windows support is in in the mix-thank you! :slight_smile:
2 Likes

Hi Any1particular, thanks! We are planning the Windows version as we speak. Shall I put you on the mailingslist so we can notify you when we know more? Just send an email to contact@ebosuite.com and then I will add you to the list. Cheers

1 Like

+1 for Windows support! Ebosuite is fabulous software and I am planning a tour soon. Would LOVE to be able to use Ebosuite on my PC Audio Labs laptop (my main rig). It would be a dream!

2 Likes

+1 for Windows support, I’d really love to use this app

2 Likes

Hi @Jeroen
any ETA on the Windows version ?
Thank you

Hello Jeroen.

I know it must not be easy at all to make a windows platform. I’m wondering I/we posted this request 3 years ago.

May we have an update regarding possible release date or if development is ongoing?

Thank you! ")

Chuck Silva

Hi Chuck,
Development is ongoing, but it is still hard to say when it will be finished. We are making good progess and are eager to finish it. But we also have to maintain the Mac version and we have a small team. Sorry to keep you waiting! We are doing our best!
Cheers
Jeroen

2 Likes

An official +1 for Windows. Killer product!

1 Like

Hi Ttsnate, if you send an email to contact@ebosuite.com I will add you to our mailinglist for Windows users.

1 Like

Hello. +1000 for windows version. Is this still in the works. Looks like years have passed. Is Ebo Suite still supported and being developed?

Would absolutely buy this in a second if there was a windows version.

Hi Jesse, it is a big project. Sorry to keep you waiting. If you send an email to contact@ebosuite.com I will add you to our mailinglist for Windows users.