Using the Ganz Graf Mod within Ebosuite

Hi there
I wish to send directly the output of this plug : Ganz Graf Mod X version 1.0 by synnack on maxforlive.com
to a Syphon input for further mangling.
Would you know how to create such output within the max patch of the device ???
I am not used to Jitter and my attempts to add a Syphon server within the patcher are not working…
Any help would be fantastic.
Many thx in advance

Hi! We will add a Syphon out to that device and I will send it to you. Will be fun to use! :star_struck:

2 Likes

ohhh great ! Thx Jeroen, have a great day !!!

Hi! I don’t know if this would help you but, I tried to make my first max for live device with syphon output 3 years ago and this is the result:

I used this bit of code connecting it to the screen out signal of the device.
Screenshot 2020-05-01 at 09.16.43

However, I am sure there is a more efficient way to do it now :wink:

2 Likes

Hi, we added Syphon out to the Gantz Graf device (and the option to turn of the output window). I will send it to you by email. Have fun, send us some videos you made with it if you like. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Jeroen! Thanks for the EBOsuite 1.7 demo for the Chicago meetup. I logged in looking for the syphon-modified Gantz Graf device. Any chance you can send that my way as well? I tried to hack it myself using the M4L editor and a bit of research, but I’m still too new to the dev environment to do it correctly. I got syphon output working, but I broke some of the rendering features in the process.

Hi! It was fun to present at the Chicago meetup. You can download the Ganz Graf Mod X device with Syphon out and option to turn of the output window here:
www.ebostudio.info/EboSuite/Ganz_Graf_Syphon_out_Project.zip
Have fun!

3 Likes