Issue with Ebo Trial Suite

I am trying to test out this program but it will never work. Even the instructional video won’t play. Help please. All I get is a spinning wheel and that’s it.

Hi VannGo, sorry to hear that. What instructional video are you referring to? The basic demo project that opens after installation? What Mac OS and Ableton Live verisons are you using?

The basic video that goes through the installation process on the website stops after 1-2 mins of playing but I was able to locate a version on YouTube that plays just fine. What happens is I create an audio track, add the eClips fine and the EboSuite window appears. It states (demo, 15 days left.)
I then proceed to drop the video file onto the audio track. If I drag the track onto the audio track while in Arrangement view a smaller window appears, Ableton standard video process, but when I drag the video while in Session view…nothing happens. The window is still visible but no image what so ever.

The basic video that goes through the installation process on the website stops after 1-2 mins of playing but I was able to locate a version on YouTube that plays just fine. What happens is I create an audio track, add the eClips fine and the EboSuite window appears. It states (demo, 15 days left.)
I then proceed to drop the video file onto the audio track. If I drag the track onto the audio track while in Arrangement view a smaller window appears, Ableton standard video process, but when I drag the video while in Session view…nothing happens. The window is still visible but no image what so ever. Using Mac OS Mojave Version 10.14 Ableton Live 10 Suite Version 10.1.13

Hi VannGo,
Ai, I am sorry to hear that your first experience with EboSuite was confusing. Let’s figure out what is happening.
The eClips plug-in adds video playback to Session View. Did you add an eClips plug-in to the track? To play video in Arrangement View use eSamplers/eSimplers. Note: the eClips plug-in doesn’t work in Arrangement View. Ableton doesn’t give us access to clips on audio tracks in Arrangement View.
Make sure to save the Warp Markers when you enable Warping or edit the Warp Markers. Ableton doesn’t give us direct access to the Warp Markers so you’ll need to save them before EboSuite can use them. If you don’t save the Warp Markers unexpected things can happen (freezing, no playback, off-sync).
The first time you drag a video file in Session View Ableton Live might show you a warning. You can read more about that on page 28 of the manual, on page 7/8 you can read more about Warp Markers.

Still no resolve. When I use eSampler it states the file was longer than 2 mins. and no audio is loaded. It then provides instructions on trimming the length. When I use eSimpler nothing happens at all.

In session view I add eClips/then drag the video into a clip field in session view and still no video

Still no resolve. When I use eSampler it states the file was longer than 2 mins. and no audio is loaded. It then provides instructions on trimming the length. When I use eSimpler nothing happens at all.

Hi VannGo, what is the file path of your video? Maybe it contains characters that confuse Max for Live, so the file doesn’t load correctly.

LaCie⁩ ▸ ⁨20⁩ ▸ ⁨Ableton⁩ ▸ ⁨PHOTOS⁩. I was able to get the clip to play in Session view but not Arrangement view. Also none of the effects are working on the clip either. smh

I got it to work in eSimpler but once the clip gets through the first time it stops and I literally have to delete everything associated with EboSuite and do it all over again. not to mention non of the effects work at all.

Hmmmm strange things happening on your system. Shall we plan a Skype session, so I can have a look with you? I am very curious what is happening.

That would be awesome. I definitely want to figure this out before purchasing.

Ok let’s do that then. If you send an email to contact@ebosuite.com we can plan a Skype session.

1 Like